Temporary tattoos are here to add more in “ME” factor.
• Cut the Tattoo and remove the clear layer
• Place the tattoo face down on skin.
• Wet the tattoo generously with water & apply pressure on it with your hand or a sponge.
• After 20-30 seconds, peel off the white paper gently.
• For best effect gently risen the image formed with water and do not wrinkle the skin for at least 5-10 minutes while the tattoo is drying.
To remove: Use baby Oil.
Warning: Don’t apply the tattoo on sensitive skin, near eyes or if allergic to adhesives.
The tattoo lasts for 5-6 Days if applied are not rubbed continuously.